Welcome to the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law's New York Summer Seminar for foreign-educated lawyers and students. We are excited to welcome you to Cardozo this summer.
Why Join the Cardozo Law New York Summer Seminar?
- Gain a foundation in United States law from premier faculty in a format that caters to international students
- Learn specific areas of law within Cardozo's acclaimed legal departments, including the Fashion, Arts, Media and Entertainment (FAME) Law Center; the Kukin Program for Conflict Resolution; and the Cardozo Data Law Initiative
- Supplement in-class learning with site visits to a court, a law firm, and other legal sites of interest in the New York City community
- Meet legal professionals from a variety of practice areas
- Enjoy group extracurricular activities designed to share New York highlights
- Take advantage of the best of New York City from our central location between Greenwich Village and Union Square
- Earn a certificate upon successful completion
Summer 2016 Dates: July 5-16, 2016
New York Summer Seminar at a Glance
Dates: July 5-July 16, 2016
Cost: $50 Application Fee / $2500 Program Fee
Program Audience: Foreign-educated lawyers and law students who wish to gain grounding in United States law and litigation.
Further information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See pictures from previous seminars here.