Launched in 2006, the 3L Class Gift Program is now a time-honored tradition in which graduating students encourage fellow classmates to make a gift to the law school in honor of their class year.
Why is it important to give to Cardozo? Your support of the law school ensures that Cardozo will continue to educate and inspire students who, in turn, will help shape Cardozo's legacy.
Why give now? A strong culture of giving among students and alumni is crucial to Cardozo's continued growth and success. A gift to Cardozo now reinforces your commitment to the future of the law school.
Perks of Participation:
- Class Gift supporters at all levels are recognized in the donor listing on the Class Gift webpage and as first-time donors in the Annual Report of Giving
- Honor your class year - Give a gift of $20.16 or more and receive a Cardozo Law branded travel water bottle
- Join the Young Leaders Circle – Give a gift of $50 or more and receive membership in the YLC (additional benefits include recognition as a member of the YLC in the Annual Report of Giving, special invitations to law school events throughout the year along with discounts on CLE offerings, honored at a recognition event with the Dean and Chair of Cardozo’s Board of Overseers)
- A gift now means no phone solicitation by the law school for the next year
During the pre-commencement award ceremony, the 3L Class Gift Committee will present Dean Leslie with a mock check representing the total funds raised. The Class of 2016 will then be added to a plaque in the Kathryn O. and Alan C. Greenberg Center for Student Life that highlights and honors your efforts and the 3L Class Gift Program.
Join the effort – make your gift online today and help your 2016 class get one step closer to 100% participation!
2016 Class Gift Committee
We are so grateful to the following 2016 Class Gift donors:
* We proudly welcome these new members of the YLC!
If you have any questions or would like to get involved in the Class Gift Program, please contact:
Inez Lano, Associate Director of Alumni Affairs
Melissa Starr, Director of Institutional Advancement