There are several ways to accept your offer of admission to the LL.M. program and pay your initial non-refundable seat deposit of $500:
- Online payment (preferred method)
- Credit card payment (MasterCard or Visa) through the Office of Admissions at (212)790-0357, attention Elio Garay
- Personal check drawn on a U.S. bank
- Money Order, including international money orders
- Direct transfer or wiring of funds to Yeshiva University’s account at:
JPMorgan Chase Bank
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
For the account of: Yeshiva University
Account Number 816595417
ABA number 021000021
Swift Code CHASUS33
Please make sure that your name and nine-digit Cardozo ID number appear on the wire. Please review the wiring procedures with your bank. There may be a fee resulting in less money being credited to the university account.
Cardozo School of Law does not accept funds drawn on a foreign bank.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact us at (212)790-0357, attention Elio Garay, or email@example.com.