The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law is committed to supporting, encouraging and fostering a safe, open and inclusive community that respects the dignity of each individual, promotes a positive learning environment, and encourages an exchange of information, values, and ideas.
In order to further this mission, Yeshiva Univerisy and Cardozo School of Law have implemented the following policies.
- Alcohol Policy for Graduate and Professional School Student Events
- Attendance Policy
- Emergency Response Policy
- Non-Discrimination, Affirmative Action and Sexual Harassment and Assault
- Pet Policy
- Policy Against Bullying and Hazing
- Policy for Missing Students
- Romantic Relationships Policy
- Smoke-Free Environment Policy
- Student Complaint Policy
- Weapons Policy